If you have any issues at all with video playback, we would firstly suggest you try the following :
- Try a different browser i.e. Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Update to the latest version of Flash by clicking here and following the on site instructions.
If you have a slow internet connection then you may experience difficulty in viewing the courses. Try pausing the video for a few minutes to allow it to ‘buffer’. To check if your internet connection is slower than it should be, click here.
You can also try right clicking on the video and selecting ‘224p‘ this will lower the video quality making playback smoother on slower connections / computers.
Remember if you’re on a slower connection or shared connection, activity on other connected devices (including games consoles and smartphones) can slow your connection down and can sometimes cause video playback to suffer.
If that doesn´t help then try the following:
- Clearing the history/cache in your preferred browser. Does this improve playback? If not...
- Try switching to a different browser altogether.
- Try switching between our HTML5 and Flash playback methods. You can do this on any Wistia video by simply right-clicking on the player itself; the option to switch between the methods will show up in the contextual menu there.
- This last one's not always easy, but can prove very useful. If possible, try watching the videos on a different network, like on a mobile device connected to a cellular network. Any major differences?
If you are still having difficulties with video playback, please get in touch with our technical support and we will get you back up and running.